Power Washing Dublin, Kildare, Meath & Wicklow
Many homeowners make the mistake that power washing damages the surfaces outside their home. It is true that amateur power washing, using the wrong tools and techniques, might damage exterior brick, siding, and wood especially. RH Power Washing knows how to clean a property thoroughly and safely. Before you put this work off for another year or avoid scheduling it altogether, consider some reasons why you need to call a us to power wash your house.
5 Reasons You Need Professional Power Washing
- Moss, mold, algae, and debris are often damp, holding moisture against outside brick, roofing shingles, and other materials. Over time, this moisture might soften these materials, leading to cracks, chips, and other damage as well as water leaks inside the home!
- While you don’t want outside materials exposed to heavy moisture levels, note that drying soot, acid rain residues, pollution, and other such debris also damage surfaces. Shingles and brick might dry out and then crack and crumble while dry wood is prone to splintering and splitting.
- Airborne mold spores are not just unpleasant but also unhealthy! Regular power washing to remove developing mold improves outdoor air quality so you and your family can breathe better when enjoying time on the deck or patio.
- Professional window washing removes damaging sand, silt, and other gritty debris, protecting exterior glass from premature damage. Clean windows allow more sunlight into a home, helping houseplants grow and creating a bright, welcoming environment!
- Sand, silt, and other debris etches concrete and patio pavers, increasing the risk of splitting and chipping. Driveway power washing removes abrasive debris and restores the appearance of painted concrete especially.
How Often Do I Need Powerwashing?
Most of our residential clients schedule power washing services every other year but note that this is just an average, not a set guideline for every homeowner to follow! A lot of our clients like to keep their driveways and back garden patios very clean and they will require our services every 6-12 months.
If you're living near to a motor way, the airport, or living close to the city, these areas often produce lots of soot and air pollution that eventually settle onto nearby homes; if this describes your area, consider annual pressure washing!
Why Choose Us For Power Washing?
Anyone can buy or rent power washing equipment and call themselves a power washing company, which is why it’s vital that every homeowner check reviews and testimonials, whether they are fully insured and if they offer a guarantee. Check out Our Google reviews here
At RH Power Washing, we believe that the best results come from the best products and attention to detail. We don’t just spray bleach on a surface and rinse it off. We use a combination of the best and safest chemicals available. We know how to use them and make sure that they are put to their best use. We take the necessary care to make sure that everything is protected and thoroughly cleaned. We secure the area so that all areas around your home are safe. We have delineators and caution tape as needed to secure busy areas such as apartment complexes, businesses, car parks and areas that are busy. Our goal is to provide exceptional service while respecting our surroundings.
Have a Question? Call us today!
What Surfaces can be Power Washed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Power washing can become a tricky project without proper experience. The surface, cleaning product, pressure and type of pressure washer you’re using all play a vital role in how clean your surface will get. With over 20 years experience, RH Power Washing understands what it takes to clean even the most difficult surfaces. From concrete, decks and cobble stones, we have the products, equipment and insurance to guarantee you a clean surface, every time.
There is really no difference between the two terms. Both phrases mean applying pressure/power to a surface using water. Don’t be concerned about the term “power” or “pressure. RH Power Washing are trained to use the proper pressure to clean each surface.
If we need to use chemicals to clean your surface, our products are VOC compliant and we make every effort to use only “green” or eco friendly products where applicable. The surface you need cleaned will determine what chemical will be used or if any chemical is needed. How dirty your surface is will determine how much chemical will be used. Our power washers allow for variable pressures to keep minimal pressure on a particular surface.
Our soft washing technique uses a mixture of eco-friendly chemicals and very low pressure. For some concrete cleaning jobs, we do not need any chemicals. Just a good water pressure.
Yes, without proper training, it can damage the outside surfaces off a home. Always book a reliable and experienced Power Washing company like RH Power Washing. Our fully insured and skilled crew will deliver the perfect care to your home. RH Power Washing uses only safe and tested methods for power washing.